Lock your beasties up, before they lock you!
Beasties pop up all time (thief beasties when collecting houses, wolves when feeding animals, rats when you harvest your crops, or just because the quest wants to) and lock your kingdom.
How can I lock my beasties away?
You should summon the maximum beasties, and depending of your level there is a different max beastie limit. When you reach the maximum beastie limit, there will be a notification like this:
- 3 Gloom Potions – choose a more convenient for you and you can buy in the market with heart points or crafting in your Workshop
- Have a spot in your kingdom with no important items around and any kind of fences around
- Move your avatar into position in the chosen spot
- Go to your inventory and use the 3 Gloom Potions
You should summon the maximum beasties, and depending of your level there is a different max beastie limit. When you reach the maximum beastie limit, you won’t be able to summon more beasties.
Now that you reached the maximum beastie limit, it won’t show up more beasties, except if you are exploring a new area - there it will always contain beastie, as it happens in the Alistair’s area, or Sonja treasure chest’s area. Gladly those beasties only blocked items in the new areas, so it is not a big assole. Another exception is some quests will pop up more beasties above this limit.
If you need a beastie for a quest though, then you need to banish one of the beasties locked up.
- The suggestion is to use the Gloom rat potion first, since it only costs 5 hearts, and you can banish gloom rats easily with 3 clicks / 1 wood club. Also rats take up less space.
- Use Keep Off signs to keep your beasties safe.